Let’s continue working together in 2016 to make Thorium Energy a reality.
Happy New Thorium Year!
2015 was full of events in the field of Thorium Energy.
Here are some of our highlights:
- The year started off with a TED Talk by Kirk Sorensen on how’Thorium can give humanity clean, pollution free energy’
- In March, we published the first Thorium Energy Report - the most comprehensive overview of all activities in the field.
- In ThE Report, India reported that it has initiated studies on a conceptual design of the Indian Molten Salt Breeder Reactor (IMBSR).
- In April, a European Thorium MSR Project - SAMOFAR -was announced in Delft.
- In May, Rusty Towell spoke at TEDx on ‘Why making energy from dirt might save the world’
- In August, EPD published its feasibility study on molten salt reactors
- In October we gathered in Mumbai for ThEC15 - the International Thorium Energy Conference
We want to thank you all for following, contributing and supporting.
Let’s continue working together in 2016 to make Thorium Energy a reality. Wishing you all a very successful 2016!